Senin, 29 Juli 2013

The Girl Who Loves Flower: Majestic Purple



Hi chums... You know at this section I am –perhaps- too exaggerating of portraying my snapshot with thus train of flowers. Yet, yes, I am so much keen on flower besides the color of flaming RED. Apparently, I have been donning the outfit in purple hue in these recently days. I dunno why... I bet because my mood –indeed- is temporarily sticking on purple in which in one of the article I have ever posted it's stated that PURPLE is a majestic color representation the perfection of beauty and elegance. Oh am I elegant then? Who knows... But the frankly thing I have to reveal here is that I look too much feminine with the PURPLE outfits I was donning. Happy sightseeing, may it inspires you...








If you are curious about the style hijab that I am putting on, just grab its tutorial on: http://www.youtube.com/TheHasanVideo and if it ain’t displayed yet, it must be “in line” of being published.
Have a PURPLE day!

Best Regards,
Didowardah

2 komentar:

  1. Balasan
    1. Terimakasih,,, Sari.. Silahkan pilih sesuai bentuk dan selera..
      Jika kesulitan jgn sungkan2 utk tanya ke Komunitas Kami di https://www.facebook.com/CaraMemakaiJilbab1 ^^

      Hapus